Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't freak out!

So.. every year.. since Justyn and I got together.. we go to the Knott's Berry Farm's Halloween Haunt.. also known as Knott's Scary Farm..

It was at this place that we had actually gotten together.. I dont' know if I ever posted it here.. two years ago.. but yes.. we did.. and we try to go every year.. cuz.. it's fun.. and it brings back a lot of memories..

I'm excited and apprehensinve this year.. cuz we're going with his friends.. and welll.. my mother and brother and girlfriend are gonna come.. and well.. that's just like trying to put too retracting parts of a magnet together.. i dont' know how it's gonna work out.. but i'm just gonna pray for smooth sailing..

I know I'm going to get stuck in the middle of it all.. and I hate that feeling.. and I just might explode..

Lord help me!

No comments: