Sunday, October 15, 2006

Time changes.. so many things..

In two years.. Justyn and I go from being this..



To.. this..



I guess you can say.. we've aged quite a bit.. hopefully not TOO much.. but they did say that.. the longer a couple stays together.. the more they start taking on each others characteristics.. and mannerisms.. my friend says.. that explains the hat! Considering I haven't had one in so long.. then.. I went ahead and went on a quest for one..

And speaking of mannerisms..



Neither of us knew that we were going to make that face.. it's like.. we're in sync with each other.. that's kinda scary.. yikes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog, Robblogs! I added you to my reading list, so keep up the good work!

B.R.L said...

They are nice pictures and I don't see too much aging but for glasses.

Dr.John said...

Are you sure you aren't long lost brother and sister.