Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The story of our lives..

Before I forget.. you have to visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/artsytartsydoilies/ cuz my scarves are up.. and they are really cool!!!

Ok.. on with the story..



Once upon a time.. Justyn and Rachel met.. they talked and realized that they were the two biggest dorks on the planet..

"We should date!" said Dork No. 1 (that would be Justyn)..

"Sure!!" said Dork No. 2 (obviously me!)

The relationship started off innocent enough.. lil kissies here and there.. and life was nice and good.. and they lived "happily ever after"..



That was until.. Dork No. 2 totally corrupted Dork No. 1's mind and cuz of her crazy ways.. hence.. the "REALLY" lived happily ever after.. oh ya..



Hee hee.. It's too early to think of a really cutesy story to this.. but I had to post these pictures!!!

1 comment:

B.R.L said...

Those are very cute and loving pictures. I am not sure I am sent by Dr John or not because I am completely lost. I just picked a list and went but you are on my list anyway.