Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hmmm.. what do you think?

So.. after the two heavy topic blogs I had yesterday and the day before.. I have decided to lighten the load by making this one light..

I can't bombard you with heavy thoughts for too long.. I might become all depressing and no one would want to come visit anymore!

Anyway..

I have short hair right now.. relative to what I used to have.. everyone's seen relatively new pictures of me.. cuz I post on here all the time.. but just in case..



So.. ya.. that's my hair now.. granted it's grown a little since then.. but still.. that's the hair now..

And I'm wondering if I should just grow it back to the way it used to be.. long and flowy..





Seriously.. what do you think???

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I like long hair but my wife likes short.