Monday, October 30, 2006

I...

Gosh.. what a week.. seriously.. and to top it off.. it's Monday..

After that absolutely wonderful Cursillo weekend two weeks ago.. then.. the devastating week I had following that.. then.. to a semi-relaxing.. highly-anxious.. weekend.. to waking up this morning and the first thing I hear is "nag.. nag.. nag"

I seriously need to start considering getting my own place..

I mean.. the originial idea was just to save up that money for the wedding.. what wedding?

Prayers.. we need lots of them.. pray for a found direction on where Justyn is supposed to go "career-wise"..

Pray that he finds a job that is in his interest.. and makes enough money to support a family and a life..

Pray that I find the patience to handle this "waiting" period..

Pray that we'll be ok..

Trust.. and faith.. in God.. full trust and faith in God.. so much easier said than done.. but I'm still trying.. and I still believe I can do it..

But it's soo hard..

I think I want to cry..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Cry if you want to. It won't hurt. I believe that God fot you to a cursio because you would need that help during this period. I am praying for you.