Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"I now pronounce you.. "dorkface" and wife.. you may kiss the bride..

I was a bridesmaid at my friends wedding this last sunday.. beautiful wedding.. beautiful venue... but very small.. that couldn't work with me.. I have way too many people.. and ya.. so.. anyway..

All of her bridesmaids.. we all went to high school together.. some of us hadn't seen each other since graduation.. some of us had seen each other at our other friends wedding..

One of the bridesmaids told me.. "if you are both dorks.. the relationship will work.. you have to both be really dorky to make a marriage work.. "

And I think she's right..

I'm a dork.. obviously..



And so is he..



So.. two dorks can live happily ever after...



Well.. let's all hope so.. prayers.. prayers.. prayers..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I wish them a very happy life with a few little dorks. I bet you learned a lot when you got togerther with old friends.