Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Give me warmth!!

ARgh.. I can't stand these cold seasons!

I become addicted to my space heater..

I can't help it.. I need one in every room.. cuz I'm the type of person that needs it cozy warm everywhere.

When some people call it "stuffy" i call it comfortable warmth.. I'm the one that has to be under the comforter AT ALL TIMES.. even in the summer.. I seek warmth.. and that's why I love California summers..

I get cold way too easily.. and I hate it..

I think I should move to the tropics.. but that's humid heat.. and I heard that isn't too fun either..

I'm cold.. and it's weather that makes me want to stay in bed all day.. like Saturday.. oh sweet Saturday.. how I would love to relive you again.. soon..

I'll have to blog about that the next time.. I'm running outta time!

No comments: