Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So.. uh.. this room as no windows.. and no doors..

When God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.."

That is all fine and dandy.. but when you feel like you're trapped in the elevator room at the Haunted Mansion.. with no windows and no doors.. how do you relate to that?!

Maybe I'm over exaggerating.. and maybe I'm letting my humaness take control of my spiritual side.. I mean.. that's one of the human flaws right? Not trusting in God.. that He alone can truly help you.. not having Faith in all of God's works..

That led to the first sin.. didn't it..

Maybe I'm explaining that all wrong.. it's something I learned in Bible Study.. and it makes sense when the teacher says it.. but when I try to repeat it.. wow.. how jumbled did that just sound?!

It's hard to have faith.. and it's hard to trust when things just seem to go wrong all the time.. especially in a part of your life that you want to go right..

I need to start writing more cheerful blogs again.. or else.. everyones gonna stop reading cuz i'm being too mopey..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stumbling down an empty road
Midnight's near
The lights all out.
Impossible to see.
Nothing to hear.
No sense of direction.
In sets my fear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-dah..

That's as lighthearted as I can get today.. oh ya.. and it's Halloween.. so give someone a good scare for me!

1 comment:

B.R.L said...

No one said it would be easy. I find I have faith because of what I have been through before and God was there. I got through the bad before with Gods help and I am sure He will carry me through again.

The blog is yours to express yourself.