Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Grog...

Sigh.. I'm heavy..

Heavy in the heart.. heavy in the head.. heavy in the body..

I just got out of this religous retreat where I let it all go.. and I came out of there so light.. so ready to take on the world.. so inspired..

It's only been my first day back into the real world.. and all of this..

For starters.. I don't feel good.. my head is always hurting.. my body aches.. and I dont' know if it's just from being really tired from the weekend.. but I don't feel good at all.. my head spins a little too much when i turn my head too fast.. and.. my ear is bothering me.. again..

Then.. Justyn got some bad news about the job we were praying for him to get.. to start.. in december.. it's not going to happen.. there are good and bad points to that.. but i have to admit.. it's a great disappointment.. and I don't really know what to think about it anymore..

So.. I keep praying.. I'll keep turning to God about this.. but I don't know.. the cross He's asked me to carry.. right after the retreat.. is a little to heavy right now..

I feel like.. I"m starting to lose my way again.. after I finally found it this weekend..

2 comments:

B.R.L said...

God seems to always give us a time to renew before we have to take on the hard stuff. I pray that the right job will come.

Diana Joy said...

Don't give up! God is just waiting for the right one. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend...I pray that things look up for you real soon...
God Bless!
Diana Joy