Monday, October 23, 2006

I do love him.. and Him..

Well.. I'm back.. and I did some soul searching.. and I do conclude that.. I do still love him.. and that's not going to change.. I am still committed to him.. and I still want to spend the rest of my life with him.. and that's not going to change.. he has treated me with so much love and respect.. and when ever I'm around him my life seems so much better..

One of the talks told us.. that we were going to meet very many people with very many religions in this world.. especially in the realm of chrisitanity.. but we mustn't fight over the differences.. but celebrate the similarities.. and the main similarity is Jesus Christ..

And tho' I know that he and I celebrate things differently.. and we won't be able to celebrate fully as one family..

I can be assured knowing that our similarity.. which is our love for Christ.. is the glue that will hold us religiously together as a family.. if we aknowlege that similar love.. and use that as the unifying force of bringing our family spiritually together.. then.. this "different religion" thing just might work out..

I'm not saying that tha'ts the final solution.. and it's just as easy as snapping a finger.. cuz we both know it's not..

And when we agreed to get married.. tho' we aren't married yet.. we both knew what we were getting into.. and we both accepted it whole heartedly..

I know that thru God's grace.. He will bless us with love and strength to make it work.. because he and I truly love each other.. and God celebrates the love of two people in a forever lasting bond known as "marriage".. and I know that in His time.. God will grant us the opportunity to celebrate that sacrament of "holy matrimony"..

I don't have to be scared.. or apprehensive..

Justyn trusts in God.. and I trust in God.. so why do I have to worry?

With hard work.. and a lot of love.. and the reminder that God is always in our hearts and in our minds.. and in our soul.. then .. it will work.. I fully believe that..

No comments: