Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm in love with a wonderful guy!


It's our Anniversary today.. two years.. can you believe that.. now i know.. that's short compared to a lot of relationships.. but we're only starting out.. and I have faith that God will grant us.. many more years to come..

We have our ups and downs.. but what couple doesn't.. relationships are never perfect.. and if they are.. well.. then.. uh.. i'd like to know how they do it!

We've definitely been thru a lot in these past two years.. but I don't think I'd really trade it all for the world.. whatever we have gone through together.. has truly made us stronger.. and truly cemented the love we have for each other.. I continue to pray that God continue to give us that strength we have always had.. to help us perservere through anything thrown at as..

Sigh.. too bad he has to work.. and we can't see each other today..

But i understand.. and I know that he's just as bummed as I am..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Happy anniversary. They key to a long and happy marriage is being able to forgive and forget all the stupid things your partner does. That's because we all do stupid things.