Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Just do it!

So.. I have updated my flickr account.. and I don't remember if I posted it up here for everyone to view..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/artsytartsydoilies/

Check it out.. I put the scarves that I had finished on it.. and I really like it.. I hope that I have more time crank out more scarves so that everyone can get one in the convalesent home that we are making these for.. my mom has more time on her hands so she's really making lots of them.. hers are really simple patterns beccause she doesn't want to take the time to learn from the book I have..



I love this book.. it's got so many stitches and I'm learning how to read all that "crochet-speak"... the abbreviations and whatnot.. so.. I'm happy..

I don't know how many scarves are actually needed.. but I would rather have more than enough.. than cause someone to miss getting one cuz there weren't enough..

Pray that God will give me and my mother the strength and the time to really get the scarves cranking..

It's for a very good cause.. and I would like to continue this in my own church.. maybe next year.. I think I'll be making scarves all year next year.. selling some.. and making some for donation.. and selling some for donation for the less fortunate..

Let's also pray that I can get that dream to come true..

No comments: