Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There once was a time..

There once was a time.. that weekends meant sleeping in until 1pm... and that going home.. actually meant.. going home.. not going home.. only to go out again fifteen minutes later..

There once was a time.. that waking up in the morning didn't cause me to get tearyeyed over the lack of sleep I'm getting..

There also once was a time.. when I could go to bed at 2am.. and not fret about waking up at around 5:30a... that was a normal monday for me..

There also once was a time.. that I didnt hate mondays.. tho' those days are long and far behind me..

There once was a time that I partied and stayed out for six months straight.. dated a guy who loved the nightlife.. and went to school on a good 45 minute commute every morning..and still managed to get a's and b's..

There once was a time that I took 20 units at school.. did a show for the community theater.. and worked part time.. and still managed to get all a's and one c..

What ever happened to those days.. and that girl.. now.. it's been replaced by me... a girl that cherishes every moment of sleep she gets like platium.. and that is always and forever ont he go..

Is this a sign.. that I perhaps should slow down in life???

No comments: