Thursday, October 05, 2006

To Infinity.. And Beyond!


So.. we went to Disneyland last Saturday.. have I mentioned that here? I'm not sure.. but we did..

I love going to Disneyland.. I used to love it a lot.. younger.. but we didn't go as often.. and then.. I kinda grew outta it.. and then.. my cousin's started having children.. and they started going there a lot.. and I would tag along.. and it started to come back to me.. then.. I started dating Justyn.. and he loves going.. and for awhile.. I tried to resist the urge.. thinking I was too old.. but.. you know.. i do feel differently when I'm there..

It's defintiely an escape from everything..

An expensive escape.. but an escape nonetheless..

I even bought a hat... my first time in many many years.. but with the hoodie sweater on.. it makes me look llike a guy!

No comments: