Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The best things in life are FREE!!

Like.. Starbucks gift cards!!


I got mine for free because I do those things that if you complete offers or read their emails you get points.. and then those points add up and you can get something.. I never thought it was true but i decided to redeem it anyway.. lo and behold.. $10 gift card to Starbucks!! Yummy!

Anyway.. I guess I'm feeling a little better.. I'm getting over the cold.. and I guess I'm not as depressed as I was yesterday.. voicing it out.. er.. blogging it out really relived some of the depression.. it's not all the way gone yet.. but it's making it livable..

Thank God for blogging..

Well.. it's off to work now for me.. maybe I'll get a chance to come back and blog later at work.. hopefully I'll be too busy.. cuz being busy makes the day go faster..

Oh.. I hope! I hope!

No comments: