Sunday, November 19, 2006

The stress gets too much to handle.

Sometimes I feel like I'm never going to accomplish all the things that I want done in life. It kills me to think that there is so much I could be doing, but I'm not. I'm not blaming anyone because it's not really anyone's fault but my own. Sometimes I just want to let it all go and start my life all over again. Leave everything I have behind here and see how I do elsewhere.

But I'm not brave enough. And there are way too many people I would miss in this current world of mine. I cant live without the people in my life. Yet, there are times I think I can live without them.

I dont' know but it makes me feel very worthless at times..

I feel like I"m ready for an independent life. I feel like I'm ready for a life on my own. A complete adult life, complete with my own place and my own family.

I have my bachelors degree and my job.. but it still doesn't pay enough.. especially in California.. it doesn't pay enough.. i'd have to get another job if i really wanted to live comfortably on my own..

If i had two jobs.. how could i enjoy the comforts of my own place.. i'd be at work all the time..

I just wish things would just work out.. I dont' want to feel like a child anymore..

I don't want to feel like I'm not worth being an adult.. being someones wife.. being someones mother..

I'm 26.. I still live at home cuz i cna't afford to be on my own.. and we can't afford to be married and have a family of our own..

Does that mean I'm just not worthy of all those things that I really want out of life???

No comments: