Saturday, November 25, 2006

The pumpkin pie never ends..

If you sum up the amount of pumpkin pie I have had all weekend, so far.. I think it would total up to about a pie and a half. Now. I love pumkin pie. Obviously.

I feel like I have gained fifty pounds this weekend. The obvious thing to do is to cut down on food starting on Monday. That means small lunches and activia and granola for dinner. That's it. I gotta cut down or the weight gain will absolutely drive me crazy. I hate it.


I wanna still be happy with what I look like. I do think I've got a little bit of an eating disorder in me.. but if i didn't.. I'd probably be as big as a farkin' house! And that's not good. I've seen what I look like when I don't pay attention to what I eat. I hated it. My clothes always looked too tight and I had a stomach that no one would wanna look at.

Food has always been my weakness. I hate food.. tho' it tastes so good.

Must.. not.. gain.. any.. more.. weight.. this.. holiday.. season..

No comments: