Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"End of the year" syndrome..


Ya.. I can see myself with it. And yes.. I do suffer from it on my birthday too.

I mean.. I'm past my mid-twenties.. and tho a lot of people may tell me to that I really don't know what I'm talking about.. that being in my twenties is still very young.. that I have my whole life ahead of me.. that the thirties are the new twenties.. I just don't feel like that.

I feel my life is wasting away.

I really do. It's sad. But true. I should be at least living on my own. Or at least making enough money to do so. Not this. I shouldn't be working a job I love.. for peanuts.

Which leads to the proverbial question...

Should you accept a job you love that hardly makes money.. or settle for a high paying job that you don't think you'll like very much????

That's the situation I'm in.. and I honestly don't know what to do..

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

I started out in a job that payed $4000 a year and turned down one that paid $50,000. But then I had a call. I have never regreted making less money. If you enjoy the job your way ahead of many of the people out there.