Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Now it's time to say goodbye..

I'm bummed. I get bummed a lot easily. I think it really has something to do with the season. I hadn't realized that the holidays would affect my emotional state. It never used to do that before. But I haven't felt this down all year. I don't know what it is.

But I'm bummed.

I don't want to be bummed anymore.

There is no reason to be bummed. I've got great friends..



There's no reason to be so bummed out. We all go places and we all have good times.. but I still feel so stagnant in my life. I feel like i"m not going anywhere. I feel like I'll be stuck in this chapter of my life forever. And that's not good. I want to be able to feel like i"m actually going somewhere in my life. That i'm not stuck in this rut forever.. I know I won't be.. but when will I actually get to movin' and shakin'??



My friend Joanna took this picture of Justyn and I on the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. I used to consider that ride the most perfect "make-out" ride in high school. I'd go to Disneyland with my boyfriend we'd go on that ride over and over again.. just to make out. We're in our own separate cars.. perfect for those private "making out" moments. I honestly didn't know what was really on that ride until I started dating Justyn.

Does that make me bad? Or does that just make me a hormone-driven teenager?? I think it makes me the latter.

Tomorrow's turkey day.. are you prepared???

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

IN our life we are always on the way to somewhere with little stops on the trip. It is the little stops that make the trip worth while. Have a great Thanksgiving.