Friday, November 03, 2006

Comfort and joy..

Yikes.. when you have a dream like this.. where is the comfort and joy..

So I was at a cursillo retreat and a vampire came in and made another vampire out of one of the cursillistas... so.. she falls asleep and she wakes up with this need to bite off the others but it goes away in an hour or so.. but then comes back again.. yadda yadda yadda..

So what we did was we tranquilized her so that she can sleep through most of her "feeding" times and she'd be awake during her "normal" times.. and during her normal times.. she wouldn't have the fangs or superhuman strength.. she'd just talk about wanting to turn so-n-so into a vampire..

Anyway.. it just so happens she ends up turning two more cursillistas into vampires so we tranked all of them with A LOT of tranquilizer and went on with the day..

Then.. they woke up and were released by someone and into the house we were all in and one of the vampires.. though in her normal state.. targeted me next..

The rest of the dream was about me.. trying to find ways to escape from this dreaded fate..


Not only was it scary.. but it as stressful as well..

I guess in a way it's just a reflection of my life's stresses right now.. there are ups and downs.. the vampire is the ups and downs.. when the vampire is asleep.. I can go along my merry away.. and life is ok.. when the vampire is "normal" then things get a little rough.. but not much that I seem to not be able to handle it.. but when it's in "feeding" mode.. taht's when I feel that life is just way too intense..

I spend the rest of my life.. trying to find ways to escape from my dreaded fate..

No comments: