Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lacking creativity.

I want to blog. I do. I have this urge to spill my guts over the computer. However, there is nothing to blog about.

I want to write a poem. I do. I have this urge to display my emotion in an artistic manner. However, there is no poetry in my mind.

I want to get up and dance. I do. I have this urge to release energy and angst through the movement of my body. However, there is no where to dance at.

I want to stand up and sing. I do. I have this urge to express love and happiness with the gift of song. However, there is no one to sing for.

Wow.. who says that random babblings can't get creative..

1 comment:

Louisiana said...

everything starts with intentions..you are already there..have fun, blogging as you write, dance and sing..dr. John sent me here.