Monday, November 13, 2006

A possible theory on my life..

I really want to believe that the Lord is putting Justyn and I through all these trials in life so that when He finally gives us all the blessings that we deserve, we will know how to fully appreciate them as blessings from God.

Sometimes people get so successful that they forget that God had blessed them to get there. Yes, it's a lot of hard work and perserverance, but without God's help, all of that meant nothing. And some people don't even thank God when they get there.

I guess He doesn't want that happening to us. He wants us to fully appreciate all the blessings that He will give us. And by giving us these hardships and obstacles, it is only then when we can appreciate the future.

I hope.

I really want to believe that. I really want to think that is the reason we go through lifes ups and downs. I do. I wish I could fully believe that with all my heart.

It's about having complete faith that God will eventually give us those blessings. It's about giving up all the burdens to God, knowing that good times are just beyond the horizon.

But there are times when we are discouraged, and at our lowest. There are times when we feel like those good times will never come and that we are perpetually punished by God. I know it's not true but it doesn't take away from feeling it.

The road to complete faith is truly the roughest road of all..

No comments: