Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Black cat.. nine lives.. short days.. long nights..

I'm living on the edge not afraid to die!

Hahah!

So.. Dr. John is having a marathon, so I figured that I would stop here first on my daily round of blogs. I'm starting quite late in the day for this. I usually start about five to ten minutes before this. I got a late start. This is so going to screw up my day.

Anyway, the marathon is all categorized blogs. I got categorized in a group of blogs called T.I.P.C or Almost T.I.P.C.

Now my question..

What's T. I. P. C.?!

Good, bad.. I dont' know. I'm assuming it isn't bad, because Dr. John would never really label anything bad. So, I have peace of mind there.

I just wanted to welcome everyone to my blog that will be stopping by. Please feel free to read further and let me know what you think. I'm not a Pultizer prize winning writer, nor do I strive to be.

I'm just a simple girl in her twenties, trying to live her life the best way she knows how. I blog my mind and sometimes that means the sentences don't make sense, or the sentences run-on like endless sentences. That's just me. That does not discredit the fact that I am a working professional in the microbiological science field.

I guess that was the disclaimer to my blog.. I guess it's because I have been burned before by so-called "blog critiques" simply for the comedy.. not that I was completely offended.. it's just that.. the intention of my blog was lost because someone expected me to be a world-class writer..

And with all that said.. enjoy the blog.. and enjoy the marathon!

9 comments:

Jan said...

Hey blogs are for speaking your mind, and I say go for it! All science and no humor and I wouldn't have stayed long enough to leave a comment. Love the humor.

Oh, and Dr. John listed my blog under Art Blogs......while I find it honor, I am just a middle aged knitter who's too often lost in her mind!

Anonymous said...

I see you are ahead of me with visiting other's in the Marathon.

Just stopping by to say hello and say Dr John sent me.

A wonderful day is wished for you.

Bazza said...

TIPC, I didn't understand at first, but now I know, it's what we all aspire to be! Nothing wrong with sentences running away with themselves either. You will have guessed by now that I come via Dr John.

Tina Dray said...

just jogging the same marathon as yourself, the one and only Dr John one!

Margaret said...

Dr. John says it stands for Thousand Indivdual Points Club

However I have insider information that says TIPC is an acronym in Latin that reads:

"The coveted cherries found in a dented can of fruit cocktail."

B.R.L said...

I am on the Dr John marathon.

Stacy said...

It's 9:00 and I'm just getting started. It's going to be a long evening on Dr. John's marathon trail.

Charlene Amsden said...

Hope you aren't too tired from the marathon! I'm glad you enjoyed the Chinese food snack at my place!

Jerry Bowley said...

Isn't TIPC when you've had too much to drink...?

Dr. John sent me by to say, "Hi, my name is Cuppojoe and I'm a..." No. Wait. That was a different doctor. Never mind...