Sunday, November 05, 2006

There's a moth in my room!

I'm lying here.. in my bed.. with the lights on.. staring at this ginormous moth on my ceiling.. it's on the highest part of the ceiling in my room.. just sitting there.. biding it's time.. waiting for the moment I shut the lights.. and then it's going to flutter around aimlessly.. until it hits ME.. and i scream bloody murder..

Oh.. I can see it now..

I have to go to the bathroom.. but I am actually paralyzed with fear.. I seriously don't want to get up.. because if i lose sight of where that moth is.. I am going to go insane trying to figure out where that blasted bugger went..

Oh my gosh.. I wish it would just go away..

How did it end up in here in the first place???

Ok.. I gotta work up the nerve to get out of bed.. and just.. clear out some stuff so the moth has no hiding place if it were to leave the ceiling.. then.. shut the lights.. and pray for it to find it's way out..

YIKES!!!

No comments: