Thursday, November 09, 2006

Well.. wasn't that a bunch of fun?!

I did Dr. Johns blog today.. I got to six categories.. does it count if you finish a category that you are actually in? Cuz i did.. and I counted it as a finished category..

I hope it counts.

I came across some very interesting blogs. I read many sweet stories and saw many great pictures.

It's really great of Dr. John to really give us an opportunity to explore blogs we all never really thought we'd like to read or come across. The little blog community that he so humbly started has grown so much. You can see the growth in the amount of blogs he has for his marathons.

It seems with every passing marathon the amount of blogs seems to increase tremendously.

I think it's a lovely thing he's doing and I hope this continues for a very long time to come.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone that had stopped by during the marathon and added their piece of comment lovin to my page. It was so fun checking in on this blog several times a day to see how many more comments had been added.

Thank you.. thank you.. thank you..

I hope you all decide to come back and comment again.. with or without the coaxing of Dr. John..

G'night folks!

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

Thank you for taking part in the marathon. Yes you got credit for six sets. I am glad you enjoyed.

B.R.L said...

I also like going to the different blogs.