Monday, November 27, 2006

Headaches and desperation..

I'm desperate. I don't want to work and my body is in "whine-and-shutdown" mode. Seriously!

I just want to go on strike and not work and just chill. But then, I couldn't pay my bills, which I need to do when I get home today. And I wouldn't be able to make a living at all. My after-work life would consist of another job. Aye!

I think I'm going to be sick. I think I'm already sick. It's just one of those normal cough and cold sicks. I think I really have a problem. I mean, I'm sleepy ALL THE TIME! No matter how much sleep I get, I'm still sleepy. What can I do to actually feel rested?!

Its not like I'm not sleeping well at night. I sleep very well. I would just rather nap, all the time!

I can't finish that oatmeal mush. It's gross.

Sigh.

No comments: